Enterprise System Analyst Level 3
New ideas are all around us, but only a few will change the world. That’s our focus at JPL. We ask the biggest questions, then search the universe for answers—literally. We build upon ideas that have guided generations, then share our discoveries to inspire generations to come. Your mission—your opportunity—is to seek out the answers that bring us one step closer. If you’re driven to discover, create, and inspire something that lasts a lifetime and beyond, you’re ready for JPL.
Located in Pasadena, California, JPL has a campus-like environment situated on 177 acres in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains and offers a work environment unlike any other: we inspire passion, foster innovation, build collaboration, and reward excellence.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love building new things? Do you want to develop the future of JPL’s infrastructure? If you answered YES, then we have the right opportunity for you!
At Jet Propulsion Laboratory, we depend on innovation and technical excellence to develop IT systems that provide the edge we need to explore the universe. We are looking for an Identity Credential Access Management Program (ICAM) professional to join our team, who innovates & shares our passion for technology with
industry experience maintaining or assisting in maintaining an ICAM program. You have both a systems, software and project team background. You will use your expertise in programmatic leadership, complexity analysis and large-scale system design to tackle complex problems and continually improve systems and processes related to our ICAM program.
- Extensive ICAM understanding of advanced principles theories, concepts and techniques.
- Works independently on key projects and assignments with only limited direction, typically receiving few or no instructions.
- Actions and decisions will have a significant positive impact on multifunctional organization due to creation of new business opportunities, mission success, technology breakthroughs, and improvements in processes or methods.
- Mentors and coaches’ others internal and external to organization.
- Leads a team for a project activity, or function within scope of assigned responsibility.
- Regular use of creativity and innovation to address critical project issues
- Interactions normally involve presenting, validating and analyzing complex information.
- Serves as an essential team member on teams inside or outside organization, project, activity or function.
- Provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports to ICAM lead
- Provide proactive technology solutions to ensure ICAM compliance
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Security Management or other relevant discipline with a minimum of 6 years’ experience; or Master's degree in relevant discipline 4 or more years’ experience or Ph.D with 2 years in relevant discipline.
- Expert knowledge in Identity, Credential and Access Management technologies.
- Expert knowledge of the cybersecurity compliance frameworks applicable to the role, e.g. NIST 800-53 Rev. 4, ISO 27001, DHS ICAM Guidance.
- Expert knowledge of the NASA ICAM Framework.
- Experience with building ICAM policies and processes.
- Experience in: Identity Lifecycle, Physical Access Controls, Logical Access Controls.
Connect with Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
JPL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status or any other characteristic or condition protected by Federal, state or local law.
In addition, JPL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory is a federal facility. Due to rules imposed by NASA, JPL will not accept applications from citizens of designated countries or those born in a designated country unless they are Legal Permanent Residents of the U.S or have other protected status under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). The Designated Countries List is available here.