TRIRIGA Developer II
New ideas are all around us, but only a few will change the world. That’s our focus at JPL. We ask the biggest questions, then search the universe for answers—literally. We build upon ideas that have guided generations, then share our discoveries to inspire generations to come. Your mission—your opportunity—is to seek out the answers that bring us one step closer. If you’re driven to discover, create, and inspire something that lasts a lifetime and beyond, you’re ready for JPL.
Located in Pasadena, California, JPL has a campus-like environment situated on 177 acres in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains and offers a work environment unlike any other: we inspire passion, foster innovation, build collaboration, and reward excellence.
Facilities Management is responsible for the overall physical development and maintenance of the laboratory.
The selected Enterprise Systems Analyst will be a team member of the Facilities Administration Group (2811) reporting to the Group Supervisor and will lead the maintenance and improvement of TRIRIGA facilities management software for the users including resolving issues and delivering enhancements.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Configure and maintain the Facilities Division’s systems.
- Diagram processes in order to validate requirements.
- Gather requirements, analyze, plan, configure, and maintain systems.
- Create and update software documentation and user manuals.
- Coordinate system changes with development team, interface partners, and users of the system.
- Validate that the system changes do not negatively affect existing application functionality, its interfaces and integrates with other systems.
- Provide user support and training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical/functional production issues.
- Partner with other personnel to maintain various database environments, including refreshing data from one environment to another periodically.
- Generate reports (such as metrics) and conduct data validation.
- Learn Oracle Property Manager and serve as backup.
- Look for opportunities and make recommendations for improvement to existing applications and processes.
- Typically requires a BA/BS degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related Computer and Information Technology discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience, or Master’s degree in a similar discipline with a minimum of 1 year of related experience or a PhD in a similar discipline with 0 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of system design, configuration/module setup.
- Experience with IBM TRIRIGA facilities management system, especially Capital Projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Detail-oriented, pro-active self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel along with excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Maximo, BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise, AutoCAD, and other Facilities-related software applications.
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle Enterprise Systems/Reporting/Property Manager module.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Knowledge of using JIRA to manage software development projects.
- General knowledge of the theory and practice of space planning, architecture standard sources of architectural information, and standard drafting techniques, as well as building design/construction processes and the ability to read construction drawings. General knowledge of building design/construction processes.
Connect with Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
JPL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status or any other characteristic or condition protected by Federal, state or local law.
In addition, JPL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory is a federal facility. Due to rules imposed by NASA, JPL will not accept applications from citizens of designated countries or those born in a designated country unless they are Legal Permanent Residents of the U.S or have other protected status under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). The Designated Countries List is available here.